Monday, November 19, 2018

Didn't realize its been 4 years.......



4 years! Such a time!

Today as I am opening this page, I tend to realize how long it has been since I wrote my heart out... Where was I for 4 years? If you too are thinking the same, let me tell you life has changed a lot at my end. Most importantly, I have changed from being single to a mother of a 3 year old kid which means it has absolutely changed a lot….

Felt in love and didn’t know how life took me towards such a nasty path that I could hardly take time to write. However, I did keep sometime for my professional works but, getting into my personal world with my blog on was simply difficult as I needed that "my time" for it.


Today I felt myself alive again and wished to get back to my personal love for writing and see here I am to continue with what I had started long back.

4 years back, I fell in love with this amazing person who not just changed my life but, my way of loving life and living it to the fullest as well. He inspires my real self and has simply highlighted the real me. I can simply say that he has influenced me and my life 100% percent.

Holding the little fingers of my lil' champ, I can spend my entire life. When he was born, I couldn’t understand how to react or respond. I was so involved with my motherhood love that I hardly realized I should have shared it here. Anyways! All I can say is that motherhood has been something really hard to describe but, simply enjoy and feel. And I must say I am pretty lucky to have a chance to experience it!

It’s simply awesome!

Holding one hand of my beloved and lending the other to my cutie, I am simply enjoying this blissful journey of love and just pray to remain the same, till I die...

Well! I am returning back on my blog with the story that was left untold and will soon finish it!

Hope to see your comments and following too!!

Wish me luck and all the best! 


1 comment:

  1. MA'AM! You didn't care to invite your reader/s to your wedding. Anyway, I wish you very Happy Birthdays, everyday, till I die. (My Hair with Golden Color) KULDEEP JOSHI C/O HIMSELF.

    ReplyDelete