Saturday, September 15, 2012

BULLSHITTTTTTT.........U and I....

U says, he is my past,
I says I believe in exclusive present..
U says, its all over,
I says there is always a beginning..
U says,U are not the perfect for I
I says, there is nothing perfect in the world..
U says,I would get better than U,
I says,U are the best for me..
U says,lets move on,
I says,the gear is still stuck..
U says,we would be the best friends
I says,I just need the best of U..
U says,U wants I to be happy,
I says,U are my happiness..
U says,we would maintain a distance,
I says,U are already  far from me..
U says,U would remember I as a person whom U wanted to be a part of U's life,
I says,U have become my entire life..
U says,take a decision and let me know,
I says,I had already decided in the beginning..
U says,things have changed,
I says,they had already changed..
U says,plan for your successful future,
I says,there is no planning for an unhappy future,without U..
U says,there s nothing in U's hand
I says,then why did U hold my hand??
U says,we are no more in a relationship,
I says, is relation  just a ship to sail??
U says,U's love will always stay,
I says, why can't U stay with it??
U says, live a happy life,
I says, kill me before I die.... 

1 comment: