Sunday, May 13, 2012

Shades-VI

Tamanna's never ending silence was something that Ankush was really worried about, because all the words she spoke were understandable,but understanding the unspoken words was really difficult, for the 8 yr old.Somehow managing his confusion he could convince Tammy at out bursting her mind to him and deliver the words flow once again.Tammy started with a very low tone, " It was a very unrealistic incident when I crossed him in the roads of my journey called life. Most unexpected but true it was as I could say now.The most common but equally the most uncommon way it was the way we met or better to say we spoke. I used to travel via buses for my college. In fact, buses had a really great value in my life,since childhood days. It was my second home since school days and the same continued till college days. I enjoyed my 1 hr journey all around the beautiful land scape, new people and many unexpected experiences, everyday. I loved it as each day brought some thing new with it, that some times taught new things and sometimes even irritated the most. But still the 2 hrs of my journey ,to and fro, were the most relaxing and awesome time I used to spend with me. It was one fine day when coincidentally or better to say accidentally ,I met him for the first time. He jumped into the bus and looking at the same vacant seat we both went on to fetch the same. He stamped on my feet and I felt stamping him even harder, thanks to my competitive nature for boys.I controlled my anger as he slowly said , "Sorry", as if he really meant and felt really the same. Even though not actually excusing him but I said , "Its completely fine", as a descent revert. After all I had won my seat in the bus and that too from a boy. That very feeling itself made my anger disappear in vain.I continued with my daily routine of gazing outside the window, flowing out of bus's boundary, lost in my dreamworld of achieving everything I desired,on my on cards.Suddenly a bag fell in my lap ,and I turned my head with such a great rage and anger ,as if I would kill the one who was disturbing my peaceful dreams execution process.But my anger melted at the very next moment as the person with such a sweet smile and guilt apologized, saying, "I am really sorry again, I got a push and lost hold on my bag, I am really really sorry." I just couldn't say a single word rather than accepting his apology. This was the 1st mistake I did, even though realizing that I was at the fault side.But at times its really true that you Just Can't Help It. I had never spared anyone if I find them guilty and I very well knew that he was guilty at that moment but couldn't say a single word. Don't know why but something from inside kept me away from saying a single word, and I again started looking out of the window , pondering on such an unusual behavior of mine."

3 comments:

  1. Hey Preet,good job dear.
    I appreciate your ability to build castles with Semantics.Great going!!.
    Looking forward to the future episodes of shades.
    Once again...Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank sona ur words mean a lot...... thank fr ur motivation...... wait n watch the upcoming even more interesting and castle building........... thnx n regards

    Preeti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good way to narrate the very first meeting with the boy. Oh..I think he deserves to be addressed as a gentleman..But I am still unable to guess whether this is just an imagination or a real experience of your life..I think the later one is more appropriate!

    ReplyDelete