Sunday, April 22, 2012

Shades-V

Her never ending silence was broken when Ankush  called her aloud asking, "Plz continue Tammy, its very interesting,I really want you to go on." She just smiled at his innocence and back in the real world continued her words for Ankush, “It was completely unexpected that was happening with me. I had always been a very strict girl, when it came about studies, career and not to forget, boys getting over- friendly to me. As it was very clear in my mind that I didn’t want to ruin my dreams falling in the pit of shit, as I considered it since then. There had been many guys proposing and being after me but I never wanted to be in any loop. It was some Black Friday that I came in contact with him.”
 Ankush even more excited, but a little tensed kept looking at her, and expected more out of her. Tammy was even more surprised with the level of involvement he was showing in her story. She had never expected that an 8 year old would understand her better than the rest of the world. At times wonders happen and not to forget “Exceptions Are Always There”. She could  feel the level of concern he had for her ,and it made her remember of the someone who was once equally concerned for her. She smiled and continued, “ I always wanted to be a Doctor and really had to work hard for the same. I never spared time for other stuffs that a teenage girl would love doing, instead I considered it as a waste of money and resources. This also shows that I was good at debate and idealistic talks and not to forget I was always appreciated for the same. But when time and destiny throws a yoker , one can’t help being clean bold or move on to a sixer. But in my case it was a clean bold even after being completely aware that a full toss yoker is driving in. I couldn’t do anything except getting into it. There was no other option in my Multiple Choice Question assignment for the first time. It came like a blow and blew away every little thing in Me.”, she took a pause as she completed the last word. She felt she was flowing in the Pacific ocean of emotions and was not able to even hide a single flow of her emotional elements ,that were running in her mind since 5 long years. 

3 comments:

  1. "But in my case it was a clean bold even after being completely aware that a full toss yorker is driving in" - Considering life as a cricket match is quite interesting..If I was at your place, I would love to write this way - When luck doesn't favor, even the in-form batsman gets HIT Wicket on a ball deserving a HUGE SIX.

    You are doing Good, Go Ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx fr ur valuable suggestions..... wl keep it in mind.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s all my pleasure :) Looking forward for the next episode!!!

    ReplyDelete