Saturday, November 5, 2011

My World and ME..............


Dreams are the foundation of reality………
I strongly believe that Dreams are the base for real ventures to take off. Dream big and achieve more and more ,but just day dreaming never turns fruitful. A dream attached with Aim makes the world in ones arms. I am Preeti Singh, a strong believer of aforesaid. A simple but equally strong girl who lives with the power of my dreams.  My friends are my strong supporting backbone ,apart from my family, ready to help out even in the blackout.
My life has always been full of super surprises. I had always been a very ambitious girl who lives in her own world of dreams and aimed of fulfilling them on my own. I completed my MBA recently and joined up work with a consultant company as an HR-Manager. HR was really a world of fantasy for me as I was too weak at understanding people, but it taught me all the tic-tacs. Apart from the HR work I enjoyed writing and joined up as free lancer content writer as well, not putting my hobbies aside.
Alice in wonderland and snow white were my fantasies since childhood. I dreamt of the fairy world that some day a prince charming appears out in black suit, turning my imagination into reality. But frankly speaking I never was good at turning that dream into reality. I enjoyed reading and hearing love stories but never at narration of the same from my end, how would I when never had one? Being single had always been a pride statement for me, but often thought of the mingled world proceedings as well.
In my life 2 things are above all - My Family and My Ambition. Compromising with both these are beyond my imagination.  Fun and frolic are my keywords of life. 2 things I cannot stand are – lies and liars. I enjoy every part of my life and do all the weird things that I feel like doing, and strongly feel that others should also do the same.
Dream and Aim – Nothing in the world can then stop you, so go and grab what you feel like owning. But always be accountable of what you do. Owe your dreams and life and turn good dreams into the best realities….
Love yourself and the world will fall in love with you as well……

2 comments:

  1. "I strongly believe that Dreams are the base for real ventures to take off. Dream big and achieve more and more ,but just day dreaming never turns fruitful. A dream attached with Aim makes the world in ones arms. I am Preeti Singh, a strong believer of aforesaid. A simple but equally strong girl who lives with the power of my dreams. My friends are my strong supporting backbone ,apart from my family, ready to help out even in the blackout."

    Right Said Preeti i also believe in Dreams. I agree with you.
    Good Going keep writing.

    ReplyDelete